Ticket sales are open
PyConZA 2017 will take place at The River Club in Observatory, Cape Town on the 5th & 6th of October.
This year, the tutorials will be held on the day before the conference (the 4th of October). This will allow for longer and more in-depth tutorial sessions.
There will also be sprints, a Software Carpentry workshop, a Django Girls event, and various other Python-related activities around the conference.
Ticket sales are now open!
- Main Conference: 254 / 350.
- Web Scraping: 6
- Ansible Essentials: 9
- Elasticsearch: 7
- Tutorial lunch: 7
- Main Conference:
- 5th & 6th October (Thursday & Friday)
- Buy tickets to the main conference
- 4th October (Wednesday)
- Buy tutorial tickets
- Software Carpentry:
- 3rd & 4th October (Tuesday & Wednesday)
- Buy SWC tickets
- Python for Everyone:
- 7th October (Saturday)
- Buy Python for Everyone tickets
- 7th & 8th October (Saturday & Sunday)
- Tickets are not required for the sprints.
We're still accepting talks, so if you have a Python-related topic you'd like to speak about: